Safe Step provides custom pricing for each customer. The reason for this is that each product & installation is a completely custom job. For every walk in tub company you consider, many factors can influence the price:
- Installation: Is installation included in the price? Who do they use to install your tub? This is a significant factor in the total price.
- Dimensions: Safe Step Walk-In Tubs come in two standard sizes, but there are custom options available for both smaller and larger installs. A custom set of dimensions is another factor that has to be considered in the price.
- Manufacturing: Does the walk-in tub company use American-made parts with manufacturing done on US soil? Or does it use foreign parts with manufacturing abroad? This can affect the price.
- Rebates & Discounts: Does the tub company offer rebates or discounts? For instance, the Helping Hands Rebate of up to $1,500 from Safe Step Walk-In Tub Company helps offset the lack of coverage provided by Medicare and Medicaid. Are you a veteran? There are discounts available for your military service as well.
- Financing: For qualified individuals with approved credit, Safe Step Walk-In Tub Company can also offer tailored financing plans.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: We are proud to offer our Lowest Price Guarantee when you are considering a walk-in tub of comparable quality.
Because of the large number of factors affecting the price for every individual, we do custom pricing with our free, no-obligation estimates.
*Restrictions may apply