Safe Step Walk-In Tubs
Statistics say that falls occur in your bathroom more often than in any other room in your house. The Center for Disease Control tell us that two-thirds of bathroom injuries happen near your tub or shower. Usually they happen when you step over your tub wall, or slip on a wet floor, or when you lean on a glass door that wasn’t designed to support your weight. It’s another fact of life that these bathroom injuries increase significantly after you turn 65. This is often when your eyesight starts to fade, and you have less mobility and balance. The bottom line? One in three adults over 65 experience falls each year.
The good news is that, despite the potential hazards, your bathroom can still be a calming refuge. It can be your own personal escape, where you can indulge in a warm, relaxing bath that relieves your aches, pains and stress.
Recognizing the hazards, and developing solutions for them, is what we do at Safe Step Walk-In Tub Company. We are determined to make your bathroom a safer, more comfortable, and more enjoyable space.
Safe Step Walk-In Tubs offer you a safe, relaxing bath. They also offer a variety of therapeutic benefits, as well. These include our dual hydrotherapy system that can help to increase your mobility, relieve your pain, boost your energy and improve your sleep. Additionally, by helping to make your bath a safer place, you can maintain your independence – allowing you to stay longer in the home your love!
Your health, safety and comfort are our top priorities. Our 100% American-made tubs are highly upgraded and customized, and come complete with many standard safety and convenience features at no additional cost, including:
Therapeutic Tub Features- Standard:
- Chromotherapy (light therapy)
- GentleJet™ Therapy: 16 air bubble streams for a relaxing massage of your entire body
- Hydro-Jet Therapy: 10 adjustable water jets for a soothing massage of your legs, feet and back
- Personal Hygiene Therapy (Bidet)
Safety Walk In Tub Features- Standard:
- Anti-slip tub floor and seat
- Built-in and wall mount grab bars
- Anti-scald technology
- Easy to turn, quick release drain
- Auto-gravity purge jets
- “Safe Water™” ozone cleaning system
- Bacteria- and mold-resistant sanitary gel-coat solid surface composite
- Wider, safer door
- 17″ ADA compliant seat
- ADA compliant Delta® Brand faucets
- The industry’s leading low step-in
- Solid surface composite- easy to clean, bacteria and mold resistant gel coat
- Aluminum Frame- for rock solid support and longer life
- E-Z Access Panels on the front of the tub
Convenience Walk In Tub Features- Standard:
- A 17″ high Anti-Slip ComfortSeat™
- A No-Strength™ locking handle
- Easy-Reach™ controls
- Delta® Brand hand-held shower wand
- Fits into standard tub space
- Solid-surface easy clean finish
- Right or left hand door opens inward and mounts left or right for more installation options
- In-line heater, maintains constant temperature
- Lifetime warranty on the tub and door seal
A Safe Step Walk In Tub offers you comfort, safety and independence – and peace of mind to your loved ones. Please contact us to learn more, and to schedule a free in-home consultation!