Walk-In Tubs From Safe Step
Statistics say that falls occur in your bathroom more often than in any other room in your house. The Center for Disease Control tells us that two-thirds of bathroom injuries happen near your tub or shower. Usually they happen when you step over your tub wall, or slip on a wet floor, or when you lean on a glass door that wasn’t designed to support your weight. It’s another fact of life that these bathroom injuries increase significantly after you turn 65. This is often when your eyesight starts to fade, and you have less mobility and balance. The bottom line? One in three adults over 65 experience falls each year.
The good news is that, despite the potential hazards, your bathroom can still be a calming refuge. It can be your own personal escape, where you can indulge in a warm, relaxing bath that relieves your aches, pains and stress.
Recognizing the hazards, and developing solutions for them, is what we do at Safe Step Walk-In Tub Company. We are determined to make your bathroom a safer, more comfortable, and more enjoyable space.
Safe Step Walk-In Tubs offer you a safe, relaxing bath. They also offer a variety of therapeutic benefits, as well. These include our dual hydrotherapy system that can help to increase your mobility, relieve your pain, boost your energy and improve your sleep. Additionally, by helping to make your bath a safer place, you can maintain your independence – allowing you to stay longer in the home you love!
Your health, safety and comfort are our top priorities. Our 100% American-made tubs are highly upgraded and customized, and come complete with many standard safety and convenience features at no additional cost, including:
- Chromotherapy (light therapy)
- New MicroSoothe Air Therapy System
- Hydro-Jet Therapy: 10 massaging water jets
- Personal Hygiene Bidet
- Anti-slip tub floor and seat
- Built-in grab bars
- Anti-scald technology
- Easy to turn, quick release drain
- Auto-gravity purge jets
- “Safe Water™” cleaning system
- Mold resistant sanitary gel-coat
- Wider, safer door
- 17″ ADA compliant seat
- ADA compliant Delta® faucets
- Industry’s leading low step-in
- Easy to clean composite surface
- E-Z Access Panels on front of tub
- Aluminum Frame: solid support & long life
- New Heated Seat and Back
- A 17″ high Anti-Slip ComfortSeat™
- A No-Strength™ locking handle
- Easy-Reach™ controls
- Delta® Brand hand-held shower wand
- Fits into standard tub space
- Solid-surface easy clean finish
- Right or left hand door opens inward
- Lifetime warranty on the entire tub